JG Afrika is looking for a Traffic and Transportation Technician / Technologist to be based in the Cape Town office. This is an entry-level position to assist with transportation and traffic engineering projects. The successful applicant must have a keen and demonstrable interest in Transportation Engineering.
Primary duties include working as part of a traffic and transportation engineering team on a variety of projects ranging from transport impact assessment and access management plans to road safety audits and traffic studies for renewable energy facilities.
Qualification in Transportation Engineering preferred.
The following experience would be advantageous:
• Traffic impact studies,
• Public transport planning,
• Non- motorised transport planning,
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• A valid driver’s licence is essential
• Interest in learning and training in a variety of fields in transportation.
• Must be willing to travel in order to conduct site visits in South Africa.
JG Afrika are committed to the principals of BEE for the advancement of previously disadvantaged individuals.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Name: Jacqui Sonderegger
Quote Reference: CT0094