JG Afrika is looking to employ a Pavement Engineer for their Johannesburg office.
Must have a minimum of a B Sc. or B Eng. Degree in Civil Engineering. A post-graduate qualification in Pavement Studies would be an advantage. Must be a Professionally Registered Engineer (Pr Eng.) or close to registering.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant years’ post-graduation experience in a consulting engineering environment including design, and contract documentation,
• Must be competent in Elmod and Rubicon.
• Must have advanced EXCEL skills.
• Must have working knowledge of FIDIC conditions of contract.
• New pavement, reseal and rehabilitation experience is essential.
• Must have good communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Must have already had site experience for registration purposes.
A valid driver’s licence is essential. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be prepared to work in the field and must have good communication skills. Must be able to supply traceable and contactable references.
JG Afrika are committed to the principals of BEE for the advancement of previously disadvantaged individuals.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Name: Jacqui Sonderegger
Quote Reference: JHB0069