Urban Catchment Management
- Catchment/watershed investigations
- Integrated catchment and river management plans.
Stormwater Master Planning
- High-level regional master plans
- Local stormwater infrastructure plans
- Project-specific stormwater planning
- Capital upgrade planning.
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
- Water quality improvement
- Litter and sediment control
- Infiltration management.
Urban Stormwater Infrastructure Design
- Preliminary conceptual design through to final design
- Residential streets and main roads, including stormwater drainage
- In-situ upgrades and rehabilitation
- Stormwater detention and attenuation facilities
- Contract documentation and site supervision.
River and Stormwater Network Modelling
- State-of-the-art computer modelling of rivers, stormwater infrastructure networks and urban catchments
- Floodline determination
- Scenario modelling to identify risk and evaluate the viability of proposals
- Infrastructure failure analysis
- Bridge capacity analysis
- Urban stormwater pollution modelling.