Institutional Assessments, Planning and Support
- National water sector and institutional reform
- Business planning
- Water services delivery mechanism assessments (section 78 assessments)
- Water services development plans (WSPs)
- Water services and resource master plans
- Municipal training and mentoring
- Water services information systems
- Development of water services delivery contracts and agreements
- Support on managing water services
- Water services and resource master plans delivery contracts and agreements
- Policy review or development.
Customer Service Quality
- Customer survey and gap analysis studies
- Business process assessment and re-engineering
- Customer service support and development of tools
- Water management systems
- Intelligent metering and demand management interventions
- Meter audits.
- Review and identification of appropriate financial systems
- Financial planning and impact assessments
- Economic assessment.
Infrastructure Asset Management (IAM)
- Asset management plans (AMPs)
- Asset condition assessments
- Development of asset management tools and systems:
- Asset registers and technical assessment tools
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Water conservation and demand management (WCDM):
- Water use efficiency studies
- WCDM interventions and Implementation projects
- Technical training and mentoring.