Types of Bridges
- Road and rail overpasses
- Road and rail underpasses
- Road and rail river crossings
- Bridges under/over dual carriageways and ramps at interchanges
- Large viaducts
- Causeways and fords
- Box culverts
- Pedestrian bridges.
- Project identification
- Pre-investment studies
- Conceptual designs
- Feasibility studies
- Economic evaluation
- Site investigation and evaluation.
Project Implementation and Design
- Preliminary reports and designs
- Technical appraisals and advice
- Detail designs
- Tender documents and bid evaluation
- Peer reviews of designs by other consulting engineers.
- Construction administration and management
- Construction monitoring
- Quality assurance
- Materials testing
- Project management
- Bridge management system – survey and reporting
- Maintenance management
- Repairs and rehabilitation
- Expert witness.