Project Cycle Engineering
- Feasibility studies to detailed design
- Alternative options for tailings dewatering, transportation and disposal
- Site Selection and permitting
- Compilation of bill of quantities and cost estimates
- Compilation of construction tender and contract documents
- Construction supervision
- Project management.
- Geotechnical field investigations
- Geotechnical characterisation of industrial and mine waste and foundation materials
- Geotechnical modelling (seepage, slope stability and settlement assessments).
- Ongoing monitoring, inspections and technical review of industrial and mine residue facilities
- Compilation and updating of operating, maintenance and surveillance manuals
- Risk and hazard assessment
- Legal compliance assessment
- Management systems audits
- Compilation and review of emergency preparedness plans
- Design of remedial works
- Permitting and regulatory compliance.
- Prediction, prevention and control of contamination of water from tailings dams, spoil piles and other mining and metals processing sources
- Design of surface water management systems and pollution control works
- Probabilistic modelling in the fields of surface water (floods, dam sizing, water use licences)
- Water use efficiency
- Flood hydrology.
Sustainable Mine Closure
- Quantification of financial provisions for rehabilitation, closure and aftercare of mining operations
- Sustainable mine closure design.
- Precious metals
- Base metals
- Industrial metals
- Power generational ash